We are Riverfront Safety & Health
RSH, a CVE verified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a multi-faceted professional consulting firm with specialties including Environmental/Safety/Health Compliance & Architectural/Engineering Design, holding large scale Federal Government contracts for both. We are uniquely positioned to take on large, multi-million dollar projects as well as smaller projects, and perform them both with the same level of attention to quality, client needs, and cost effectiveness.
Our goal is singular and unwavering, to learn your mission, and make it our own.
- Delivering a combination of practical, technical and regulatory expertise that ensures creative solutions to each project.
- Balance our client’s risk with its resources to ultimately serve its core needs.
- Anticipate obstacles to client needs before they do.
Technical experts are easy to come by. We excel in getting to know our clients both personally and professionally to establish a mutual, lasting trust as the foundation for all future work. If you don’t know us, you can’t trust us. If you don’t trust us, we can’t learn and serve your mission. It’s as simple as that.
- Truth, however bitter, is paramount to trust.
- Nationally renowned technical expertise.
- Superior client relation skills.
Being true experts in the markets we serve allows us to think outside of the box in order to find the most practical, cost-effective solutions to project challenges. We are thoroughly committed and totally focused on providing our clients with a successful project – every time.
- Mutual Trust
Industrial Hygiene Consulting
- Asbestos, Lead and Mold Inspection, Sampling, Project Design and Oversight
- Industrial and Commercial Workplace Exposure Assessment and Hazard Control Solutions
- Industrial Hygiene Program Evaluation and Audits
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Noise Surveys and Monitoring Program Development and Training
- Respiratory Protection Program Development and Training
- Confined Spaces Assessment and Training
- Hazardous Materials and Waste Management and Training
- Phase I and Phase II Environmental Site Assessment
- Federal Project NEPA Assessments
- Environmental Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Risk-Based Corrective Action
- Radon Property Investigations
- Groundwater and Subsurface Investigations
- Storage Tank Closure and Remediation
- Regulatory Compliance Services
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Brownfields Redevelopment
- CERCLA and RCRA Site Management
Architectural & Engineering Design
- Prime Contractor for Full Service Design Team
- Building/Site Environmental Remediation Design
- Building/Site Demolition Design
- Parking Facility Design
- Historical building renovation design
”Project: Over 150 projects at the St. Louis VA over past 12 yearsKeith VogtDirector - EHS
Client: St. Louis VA Medical Centers; Jefferson Barracks & John Cochran Divisions
Role: Environmental Safety & Health Consultant
Project Size: ~ $10M over 12 years
Riverfront has proven itself an invaluable resource to the VA on countless projects over the last 12 years, and I consider them a trusted partner in ensuring the health and safety of our nation’s veterans! Their expertise, responsiveness and ability to get things done will always be welcome here!
”Project: VA Jefferson Barracks Clinic/Tenant ProjectTodd C. BurdettSenior Project Manager
Client: Walsh Group
Role: Tier I Subcontractor
Project Size: $65 Million
Riverfront brought a unique set of experience, knowledge and judgement to a very challenging, high profile project of ours, helping us navigate through countless mission critical obstacles over a 5 year span. They are always welcome on my job site!
11140 South Towne Square, Suite 100
Saint Louis, MO 63123